February is going to be an excepting month for me i think. Valentine's Day on the 14th, my boyfriend and I are renting an apartment for a night at tweed, we planned to have a candle lit dinner! He will be preparing the main, and I will be preparing desserts. When we get there we probably will go to the beach and just relax :)
19th is one of my friend's 21st Birthday, the theme is 'artists and bands' so I think it's going to be pretty fun..and she rented a venue as well! I am going as Amy Winehouse :P:P was thinking of going as Bjork wearing a swan dress..but I really don't know how to sew, and also because my friend is going to ask everyone to sing a song of the artist/band they are dressing up as..so I don't think I will be able to sing Bjorks' songs.
On the 26th, it's my boyfriend's birthday!! I am not sure what he wants to do yet, but I think he probably is going to have his birthday at a BBQ restaurant and invite close friends.
And uni starts on the 28th :// Can't believe it has been 2months+ since holiday started in Nov..
These are some photos I took at my backyard this afternoon, enjoy!
二月應該會是一個很忙碌的月份,14號是西洋情人節,我和男友租了一個apartment打算要在那裏過一晚準備燭光晚餐!他要煮主餐而我會製作甜點:)還滿期待的雖然說要送給他什麼禮物一點頭緒都沒有,可能會讓他自己選吧?!這次我偷懶不做手工卡片,到是買了一張很新奇的錄音卡片,還沒想好要錄什麼:P
19號是我朋友的21歲生日, 21歲對澳洲人來說很重大,他已經租好一個場地主題是'歌星or樂團'我要扮成艾咪懷恩豪斯!他的特色是超粗的上揚眼線,超篷的蜂窩頭和非常Trashy頹廢的女孩樣?本來要扮成一個叫做Bjork的歌手但朋友到時候會希望家唱你扮的歌星的歌..而Bjork的風格又很獨特...所以我還是決定辦Amy了
25號是男友的22歲生日,他還沒決定要去哪但應該會去吃韓國烤肉吧!!once again,還不知道要送他什麼耶...


poya! these are beautiful, thankyou for your email! :)
ReplyDelete