2/11/11

Gmarket Haul # 3 Preview

  

Yes...two big boxes from Gmarket ||| I was a bit shocked.

It has been a while since I blogged about my Gmarket haul...This is my 3rd time purchasing from Gmarket. Since I am on holiday so I had time to take photos & blog about my gmarket haul. By the way, there is no Gmarkey haul #2 because i didn't have time...but maybe one day I will make a blog post about it since I did take few photos of the items that I bought.

Anyway back to the topic. This is a big haul compared to the past 2 times...sigh. ||| I bought a lot of winter clothes despite it's now summer in Australia...but I guess I am preparing for summer a bit earlier than everyone else..or I am just out of my m_ _ _ ?!?!?! :O

這是我第三次在Gmarket上購物,也是一個灑錢之旅...而且很誇張的有兩箱子這麼多。明明澳洲現在是夏天我就是硬要提前為過冬準備買了很多冬天的衣物... 瘋了。但這次買的東西大致上都很滿意,特別是現在很紅的PASTEL指甲油!(其實是其他很多東西只有冬天才用的到)PASTEL真的不輸給OPI耶,擦兩層顏色就很飽和!!...這留給下一篇講好了
購物清單有:毛衣,洋裝,裙子,褲子,化妝品,指甲油,鞋子,包包
這次會分成不同篇,因為上次光是寫個鞋子部分就漏漏等!!(台語)


It took about 7 days for the boxes to arrive in Australia, because one seller was taking a while to deliver my purchase to the G.M collection center, but that's ok...Since I have been on the coast. Poor boyfriend had to carry it to the car for me -.- kudos to him.

So many packages >-< not good for the environment :I
GUILT LIST: I bought: 1 hat, 4 sweaters, 2 blouses, 1 skirt, 1 dress, 1 jacket for boyfriend, A set of 4 Pastel nail polish, 2 necklaces, 3 hair accessories, 1 pair of boots, 3 bags, Etude house milk tea face wash, lip gloss, eye liner pen, bling bling eye shadow stick, 1 diary and a cash book.

Service:  ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
Shipping: ♡ ♡ ♡
Overall:  ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

I am acutally going to split my 3rd haul into different posts as there are too many items.

1 comment:

  1. I'm on Gmarket ban right now >w<.
    Looking at your haul is making me jealous hehe.

    It's good your ordering now, as it's winter in Korea right now and it will be in Australia in a few months anyway, so might as well stock up.

    Can't wait til you review your other items. Please & Thank you ^-^~

    ReplyDelete