I bought: Etude house products - lip gloss, bling bling eye shadow stick, nail decor pen& face wash.
PASTEL nail polishes (a set of 4) & Nail polish remover
化妝品方面這次我買了韓國ETUDE HOUSE的唇蜜,亮亮眼影筆(我亂取)眼線刷,指甲彩繪筆&奶茶口味的洗面乳。安娜蘇風格的梳子是佛心來著的贈品,至於懶懶熊..他只是路人甲XDD
我還買了...現在很紅的PASTEL指甲油,G.M上是四個一組,我加購買了卸指甲的..
I Love the colours :)) (colour may vary from diff monitors..)
from left to right: P16, P13, P03, P0F
My favourite is P13 & P0F!
I think the lid is inspired by Anna sui!:)
蓋子是安娜蘇風格 還滿可愛的
>.< I swear it looks much better in real life :P
我最喜歡的顏色是P13和P0F,擦起來很好看...照片中我的手看起來很黑因為照相的時候已經是晚上,我拍的照片都是用IKEA2的檯燈輔助光線的!(還是本來就很黑 大哭)
!! Organic Vegan Friendly Nail Remover? wow
挖汙 好健康的卸指甲油
ETUDE HOUSE
left to right : Happy Tea time milk tea face cleanser, eye liner brush, nail decor pen, Moon crystal lip gloss, Bling x 2 eye shadow stick...hair brush(gift)
This is acutally my first time purchasing from Etude house on Gmarket. I think their products are definately really popular on G.M. I had a lip concealer a lipstick, and a primer in my cart.. but they were OOS in a few days time :( So I ended up purchasing these..don't know how that happen.
Moon Crystal Power lip gloss
This is my favourite product out of all the E.H products that I purchased. It's a lip gloss(duh) with strawberry scent!! Love...It's not that sticky as well.
Price: ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Quality: ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Packaging: ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Overall: ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
我買的這幾樣ETUDE HOUSE家的東西我最喜歡的就是這款唇蜜,擦在嘴唇上很好而且不會太黏,重點是她好像是草莓口味的耶,擦了心情大好呀:)
Happy Tea Time Milk Tea Cleansing Foam
IMO, It's pretty worth it for it's price :) but it doesn't smell like Milk tea at all >-< (I Love milk tea)
My bf thinks it smells more like baby powder. There are also Green tea one, but I bought this as the milk tea one is for people with dry skin.
Price: ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Quality: ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Packaging: ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Overall: ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
這個奶茶洗面乳聞起來一點也不奶茶,我男友說聞起來很像嬰兒粉耶
我覺得還不錯用而且很便宜。但我覺得洗的時候有點難推開
Bling Bling eye stick
I was looking forward to this product>< but when i applied it, i didn't really like it. The eye stick part fall out easily from the tube...and it looked funny when i applied it to the corne of my eyes..or maybe I applied too much? -.-
It was hard to apply eyeshadow on my eyes after I used this product. Maybe it's designed more for the night out make up look?
Price: ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Quality: ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆
Packaging: ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Overall: ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆
本來很期待這個BLING2筆但是我擦在眼皮上總覺得很怪耶,我自己買來想要擦在眼角上但整個很怪,太閃了!我在想她可能比較適合要去夜店開心OR夜晚場合用吧! 擦在眼皮上之後眼影有點難擦上去說
Nail Art Pen
In my opinion, the packaging is really cute!! Honestly, I have only used it once, I was trying to creat polka dots, but it didn't turn out that good, probably because where i drew the dots. However, I think it's a fun product, easy to use.
Price: ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Quality: ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Packaging: ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Overall: ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
這個我才用一次而以,我覺得很適合沒什麼時間玩指甲彩繪的女生用,但也許是我畫的點點位置不對所以看起來很怪
Eye liner brush
I haven't used this item yet, but I have read a review about it somewhere, apparently it's pretty good for it's price:)
I personally think the packaging is so cute:P
這個還沒用耶,但我看過一個女生的心得文她說不錯
Anyway, Thanks for reading my review! I hope you like the photos ^-^
Feel Free to leave me comments if you have any questions!!
And I will be blogging about the other items I bought soon!:)
[後記]
我覺得在GM上買Etude hous的產品還滿划算的說,我有聽說在台灣買其實不便宜..
但因為我回台灣的時候沒機會逛到所以也不太瞭解耶(其實根本不知道)
不過我想我下次買會滿比較偏向唇部類的產品吧!
感謝閱讀喔!!希望我的中文不會打得很不順...
有問題的話歡迎發問&留言噢!
接下來幾天 會發買的衣服的Post喔











No comments:
Post a Comment