2/11/11

I had a great Chinese New Year celebration this year, despite it didn't feel like CNY at all..because we are in Australia :P However, my mum still prepared a big feast! We had Taiwanese style hot pot, dry fish egg with reddish, Taiwanese style susage and soy custard from hunny! Ate heaps, probably gained few ponds:P I also got red pocket from parents as well! Chinese new year wasn't too bad this year...but I am kind of looking forward to possibly celebrate it in Taiwan next year! My family haven't celebrated CNY in Taiwan since we migrate to Australia in 2002. Anway, we also had family friend coming to visit us...which means more food. We had lunch at our favourite Japanese restaurant..and also went to M.B for some chocolate treat, since our family friend haven't been to M.B before.

 Anyway, on to what I have been doing these days...

I have been  in Brisbane for few days to visit my boyfriend, we pretty much just relaxed, ate a lot and sleep!:P We have been watching a drama called 'My girlfriend is a Gumiho' together, before he came back to Gold Coast with me last night, we went to sing karaoke with few friends. It was good once in a while, except one guy started to smoke inside the karaoke lounge..and due to no ventalation the whole room smelled awful.....we left early to go back to gold coast so luckily we didn't have to stay to harmm our health. Bf was hungry so we went to the salty chicken place and ordered plum chips & salty chicken! They were delicious...probably cause I haven't had them for a while :P

No comments:

Post a Comment