When my friend was visiting Taiwan I asked her to buy KISS ME eyeliner & Kameria BB Cream for me. There are a lot of positive reviews on the kiss me eye liner. Apparently, it doesn't smudge easily, and is water proof. I haven't used it yet, as I am still using my maybelline eyeliner.
However, I have started using the Kameria BB Cream. It's pretty amazing...it has water drop when you apply it on your hand. This one is for people with dry skin, but since it's summer now so I can't really tell if it's good or bad, because my skin only gets really dry in winter... so I prob will give it another go when the weather gets cooler.
My friend is so nice, when i was paying her back she refused...Instead, she gave me these as presents..soooo nice of her!!
I probably will do a review on them once I start to use them properly.


No comments:
Post a Comment