I went to the open day of the make up academy that I want to study at with my friend. It was so cool. The trainers from the academy demonstrated a few types of make up, special effects, glamour, air brush. I particularly liked the special effect demo, as it was really interesting!! I really can't wait to study there next year! I decided to wear bright colours today! Here are a few photos of my outfit. I really wish that I have a backyard, so I can take outfit photos with pretty backgrounds although I do enjoy living in an apartment. Apartment is good for lazy people like me, it's only a small area to clean!!
This is the bracelet that I bought in the markets on the last post that I mentioned.



I really like this outfit, florals and a collar pastel top. ^ ^
ReplyDeletei love the top! and the florals. really well put together. amazing.
ReplyDeletebig love, w.
http://www.wwndies-threads.blogspot.com/ x x x