6/18/11

Outfit of the day # 7 Ramen yum yum

I am still on swotvac week... knowing that I have only one exam I feel very lazy! It's even on the last day of the swotvac week. I suppose the teacher thought that she would be kind and give us more time to study. Anyway, I recently purchased a vintage floral dress on ebay & a pair of boots from Minty loves munt and I decided to wear it to lunch. For lunch, boyfriend and I went to a Japanese ramen cafe for some ramen(duh). We both ordered tonkatsu ramen. It was yummy.




The dress :) The colour is off-white with floral patterns 


Mocassin wedge. Love Love this pair of boots. I am not used to wearing high heels, so my feet hurt a bit after I wore them out. 

Vintage dress from ebay. knitted vest from Melbourne, mustard poncho/cape from ASOS, Minty loves munt moccasin boots. 



yum yum!


bf loves it! :)





2 comments:

  1. Love your look!
    I've just started a new blog, could you please follow me? I followed you too (:
    http://drowninginfashion.blogspot.com/

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i luv your simple make up. and... i want the noodle soup! ♥

    i'm a new follower, i hope you could check out my blog too. mwah!

    http://vanitychild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete