6/3/11

JUNE 03

I have been feeling very positively recently. I enquired about the make up diploma I am planning to do start of next year. The girls that works at the Academy were very nice, it made me more excited about next year!! I seriously can not wait to start learning about make up, although I worked out how much it's going to cost..it's gonna cost about $10000AUD just to start off. I really hope I will enjoy it, and I am sure I will! I really hope it's all going to work out. :)

Today is the last day of semester 1 for me at uni, and next week it will be swotvac week. I only have 1 exam, and it's scheduled on the last day of the exam week, which is :[ but I guess I can relaxed for a bit!

Yesterday at my uni's market day, I talked to a lady that designs and sells jewellery. Her designs are amazing!! I ended up having a nice long chat with her, and bought two pieces from her. I bought a turqouise beaded braclet with a cross pendant on it. When I was choosing between all the amazing bracelets with different pendants she explained to me the meanings of the pendants(the pendants had symbols of guardian Angels..etc) then she let me choose whichever pendant I liked and offered to change them with the pendant that was already on the bracelet. I thought it was really nice of her. Then we talked about the recently news of how cattles were cruely killed in indonesia. She told me when the news was on the TV, and it was about to show the worst part, her remote broke and she couldn't change the channel and were cover her eyes and screaming. I could imagine how awful it would have been. My boyfriend sent me the link to watch the clip, but I was too scared to watch. Anyway, Chrissa(the lady's name) told me she wrote an complaint email to the dep of argiculture after she watched it, hoping they could do something about it. Then we continued on topics about being a vegetarian. She has been vegetarian for almost two years now. I always admire people with Vegetarian diets. I, myself had been 'trying' and it obviously did not succeed as I always forget easily the reason why I wanted to become a Vegetarian. My mum has been an vegetarian for a while now, and she is quite happy. I guess it's also because she is a good cook. If I were to become a Vegetarian I would be running out ideas on what to cook! I will probably be eating vegetarian udon all the time..

Anyway, Chrissa also told me about how she started the business, which was interesting! I hope one day I can start a small business as well.

It's really interesting how life lead you to meet different kinds of interesting people and things.

& what I have been thinking more and more recently is to do what you love. And what makes you happy. Chase after your dream.

P.S I apologize if it's hard to read what I typed. It's now 1:07am here in Australia, and I am a little bit sleepy :P

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment