5/25/11

Outfit of the day # 6


Blazer: Glasson, purchased in New Zealand 
Oversized Boho dress: Ebay
Scarf: City beach
Clogs: Melbourne
Belt: Lotus Belt from Trade Secret


Details of the belt and the scarf :)


Can't believe it's almost the end of May, and soon it will be uni break! I have been really busy with uni stuffs. I just finished a Japanese presentation today. And I still have one more Presentation & 1 more assignment, then I will have to wait till 25th June to do my only exam..and in fact that is the last day of the exam period. (kinda sucks) Anyway, I have been trying to wear more bright/pastel colours for winter, and this is an outfit I put together. I actually bought that dress a year ago on ebay and at the time when I tried it on, I thought it looked really weird (too big) on me so I haven never worn it until yesterday! However, since the material is so light and it was so windy...I had to keep holding down my dress so I won't flash anyone. 

Anyway, Thanks so much for all your comments :) They make me smile!! 
I hope you have a wonderful day. 

真不敢相信轉眼間已經是五月底了,我也很快就要放一個月的假期了。最近學校真的很忙今天才完成了一份日文的小組口試報告,明天又有一個個人的報告!真是閒不下來,不過想到快要放假了就很開心呀! 這件洋裝我買了一年多都沒穿過,當時是在ebay上買的總覺得穿起來很怪且顯胖。直到昨天我決定穿他!不過因為這件洋裝的質料太薄了加上風很大,洋裝一直飛起來所以我都要一直拉他避免曝光。雖然這裡是冬天但我想嘗試穿亮色系和淺色系的衣服:)

And this is me pulling a fake smile ;)

I wore Mac Viva Glam Cyndi Lauper lipstick. :3











1 comment:

  1. You look soo CUTE ! :3

    http://whatistimefor.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete