5/10/11

Outfit of the day # 4 Bright Bright

 


Blouse & Coral Jumper, 'Nobody' loose fit jeans all from G.M  

It has been getting colder and colder everyday here in Australia!! What I love about winter is being able to wear so many layers (?) and snuggle in my bed. What I don't love about winter is: getting out of shower and waking up in early mornings! I love the fact that I can finally wear my winter clothes though! I have been into bright and pastel colours these days, this jumper is probably the brightest piece of clothing that I have. I wore this outfit to uni yesterday. My only concern is that maybe having my outfit taken on my bed was not a good idea. It kind of made my legs look short, and I wish that my jeans are a tighter fit..but they are so comfy!! I wore a pair of black oxford shoes when I went to uni.

I was meant to make this outfit post yesterday, but for some reasons I couldn't post...the composing section of my blog just kept refreshing and couldn't load :|. Anyway, I hope you all have a great week!! Time to study for my test tomorrow & hi to a hectic week. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment