4/28/11
1st ASOS order
I recently made a purchase on ASOS. It was my first time shopping on ASOS so I did a collage of what I purchased. I must admit I love Peter Pan collars, I love the design of that dress, I hope it won't be too big tho! I originally had my eyes set on another camel coloured cape on ASOS but unfortunately due to the sales there was none left in my size, but I moved on quickly and decided to purchase this cape! Lastly..the bag was kind of an impulsive buy? I Love the design and I don't have any bags in that fushia? colour. My main problem with purchasing on ASOS was the sizes. I read heaps of reviews&tips on the size.. so hopefully the sizes are okay *fingers crossed*.
I hope you are all having fun on your easter holiday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

haha. I made an asos order like 1 week ago on socks. XD
ReplyDeleteLove the chiffon pleat dress! It's perfect for spring and summer. :)
ReplyDeletelove the Mischa Barton Round Lady Bag, you have a great sense of fashion! ^_^
ReplyDeleteOsiao: I have my eyes on a few pair of stockings, they all look so great on the models!! >.<
ReplyDeleteDiana: I agree :] It's winter in Australia now so I am thinking of wearing a nude colour blazer over it.
Love Joice: Thank you :)
lovely!
ReplyDelete