4/7/11

outfit of the day # 2 Strange weather

I was so happy to receive the items that I bought from cherrykoko.com yesterday! : 3
The weather here in Bris has been really strange, in the morning it would be pretty sunny but in the afternoon it would turn to rainy weather :( or reverse...
I am attempting to take more OOTD photos but when the weather is bad my place is too dark to take photos. However, today my boyfriend took some outfit photos for me when it was sunny! so yay!

最近澳洲的天氣好詭異,早上大晴天下午就馬上變天不然就是相反。我想要每天都拍穿搭照但是天氣不好時相片照起來都很醜所以天氣不好就作罷:( 我對相片有點潔癖...昨天剛收到cherrykoko寄來的包裹今天馬上就穿了我新買的上衣~
我好久沒有穿黑色/暗色系的衣服了,最近都一直穿洋裝原因是因為放假時我胖了整整5kg吧,算是想要矇騙大家:p


I actually haven't wore black for a while, I have been wearing colour dresses a lot. One main reason being I gained a lot of weights. :( And also because I am just not that into black anymore... :P

I got this top from Cherrykoko, I also bought a skirt to match it :) but since it was a bit chilly this morning I decided to match it with my bow tie(?!) pants. 

Top: Cherrykoko
Pants: ebay
socks: Dotti
Oxford shoes: G.M


I got this necklace on boxing day last year, I love it so much!!


I will trying looking straight into the camera next time...-.-


On the side note, I have been using new facial products from Clinique. It's the 3 steps, and I really like it, my skin feels very clean and smooth!! oh noo...you can prob see a little bit of dark circles :( I sleep really late. Ohhhh..I kind of want to dye my hair but scared my hair will turn very coarse.

He is modelling for my hat :P






2 comments: