3/30/11

March visual diary

I have been neglecting my blog for a while, but I am very happy to found out I have followers now!! YAY! Thank you so much to those lovelies who have been leaving me comments :3

March has been so good so far, no major break downs, phew! I have been monitoring my expenses, but it kind of failed half way during the month. I made purchases from Cherrykoko, a Korea online boutique recently. They just sent me the tracking number for my parcel, very excited!! Which means I will be posting my little haul(really?!) soon! stay tuned!!

These are few photos that I took this month.

My beloved fighting fish Pikabu passed away recently D':My boyfriend found out Pikabu was dead, when he told me I thought he was joking, but when I went to see the fish bowl he wasn't moving. I was really sad, and at the time we were about to go to a friend's birthday party, so I buried him in my backyard next to the lavenders, so sad to say good bye. I hope he is happy wherever he is now. Pikabu: you have been a good companion to me, you accompanied through the days that I felt home sick and lonely when I just moved up here. You were also a good fish to my mum as well. When we stand next to your home you would swim to approach us, as if you were saying hi. You were the best fish!!

RIP Pikabu August 17th 2008 - March 12th 2011


Moving on to some happy stuff...
I have been eating lots this month, my friend told me about a cool Italian restaurant called Vapiano.. Yesterday was the 2nd time I dined there with my boyfriend. I decided to bring my camera along to take some photos, hope you enjoy.

This is a herbal plant, apparently you can pick the leaves off and just eat it. It's pretty cool.


This restaurant is always really busy, it was pretty late when we were there...that's why it looks empty in the photo.


This is where you line up to choose whichever chef to cook your pasta. :)

you can choose the type of past that you like. Pretty cool huh? :D

2 comments:

  1. That reminds me when I was a kid the fishes would jump out of the tank while everybody was out the house. & they were Japanese Koi fishes. :'(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Osiao: Awww.. we had Khoi fishes in Taiwan as well they are so beautiful!! I miss my fish :/

    ReplyDelete