2011 has been so far so good, things are going pretty well for me, especially between my boyfriend and I. Last year, we had a bit of up and downs, mostly because of me. I guess it was because of the three year milestone, in which I started to doubt our relationship...I meant it was fine and everything, but I just felt like it was getting a bit dull? I wasn't as into the relationship as I used to be. I was getting scared of the idea that I might not love my boyfriend anymore, but at the same time I just can not cope with the idea of not having him in my life. On our 3rd year annivarsary he gave me the most wonderful gift, he drew a story book about us, I almost cried! :'( And for my birthday he gave me a poster that he made. He photoshopped my photos with my friends, him and photos of myself on it and he got everyone to sign it while I was away to Melbourne for a week before my b'day. I was speechless when I saw it, it was totally unexpected and sweet! That's when I realised how much he cared for me. And I shouldn't be doubting 'us'...I felt really shameful that I even had doubts, and I made him sad all these times when I was sad :( However, I am glad it's all good now : D
I have been spending time with him for few days in a row, and I have been really happy. We have been eating a lot, watched 2 movies and seeing our friends. NB(bf's initial) had his hair cut on Sunday (finally!) and I must admit he looks 'Hotter' with the new hair cut hahaha...After his hair cut I dyed his hair for him...but somehow the colour doesn't show :( so I tried to dye it again with another hair dye..the colour shows now but still not obvious..so we kind of give up :p but I think it will be lighter after a few wash. Don't you girls think that hair cut makes a huge difference? It makes your boyfriend like 100 times more attractive when it turns out good. hehehe not that he wasn't attractive before :P
Apart from that, I played monopoly yesterday, I lost again :'( ...how can it be how can it be....
Anyway, I hope things between my boyfriend and I will continue to be good :) Love you hunny.

No comments:
Post a Comment