1/1/11

Happy New Year

Happy New Year!!

Time really FLIES..I can't believe it's 2011 already..I had a quiet new year celebration this year, watched fireworks from my apartment with my boyfriend, when it was counting down moment..as we couldn't hear the crowd..so when it was 12 we were like  '???'....Our friends had to work so they couldn't make it to count down with us, but they came to my place soon after the count down and we had hot pot together and played monopoly Australian edition that I bought for the night and we played for about 5 hours..it was almost bright outside when we went to sleep! Poor Ling and Alfred had to get up early this morning to go to work, might visit them later to get free bubble tea :P

As for my new year resolution, I hope everyone that I love have a safe and wonderful 2011! and for myself, I hope I will be able to graduate by the end of this year! Lastly, a smooth and safe year! and I also hope that my boyfriend and I's relationship is going to be better than last year..although 2010 was quite smooth for us :) but I am hoping for better!! I wish you all for a safe and wonderful year too!!:)Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment