I know boxing day was two weeks ago..I was meant to make this post soon after it but I got lazy :( Anyway, on boxing day I woke up really early to go to Harbour town with my mum, she wanted a buy a pot..I bought 1 wallet and a box bag from Kate Hill and mum bought a clutch. Wallet was a good spend, I can put so many cards in it now! ..unfortunately I haven't got around taking photos of the wallet and the bag yet, sorry :p While we were shopping at HB my boyfriend called me letting me know he and our friends are coming down from Brisbane to shop at Robina TC so mum and I went home for a bit, and off I go again..Robina was so packed!! couldn't find a parking spot for a while, but we were pretty lucky we managed to find a parking spot :) After we met up with our friends we started to shop, it was so crazy...people everywhere, you have to queue to get into some shops...even toilets >< I bought 2 dresses, 2 bras, 1 bag. Here are the photos:

from General Pants: Subtitle sailor dress, $80 down to $40.
I Love this dress, it's a size 12 ..I bought it without even trying it on, there was way too many people...my mum tailored it for me..but still kind of big.
I am wearing the other dress in this photo :P It's from Dotti, $10
Bras from Bras n' Things. I Love them!! you can prob still get them from their online store.
Bag from Roger David, RD is probably my favorite guy clothing store!! This was $30 perfect size when I travel from Brisbane to Gold Coast.
This is not from boxing day..but I bought this necklace at Chermside shopping center when they opened till 3am..$10 I Love it so much!
aww ~ cute camera strap! i want one too~
ReplyDeletei didn't get much this boxing day because I was working, when I finally went to the shops all the good stuff was gone T-T
Hika: I got the camera strap made by a girl in Taiwan :) It's pretty good. She takes custom orders, here is her fb http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/hairmo-ai-luan-bao/267152509519?v=wall
ReplyDeleteand online shop: http://class.ruten.com.tw/user/index00.php?s=shair&d=1138541&o=3&m=2
if you are interested in buying any of her handmade stuffs you can enquire about it on her fb :D
So rare to meet someone from Brisbane as well on blogs!