7/6/11

Outfit of the day #8 Op shopping

Jumper & shorts from korean online shop, beret hat from Myer, black winter tights from Taiwan, turquoise necklace and bracelet from UQ market day




I have been wearing my beret hat a lot these days, it's so warm and matches with a lot of my winter outfits. I bought this rug looking jumper from online korean clothing shop during summer, I instantly fell in love with it when I first saw it. The necklace & the bracelet are my favourite accessories at the moment. I Love turquoise! It instantly brightens up my outfit...(it sounds like I am reviewing a beauty product or something, ha)

Anyway, I wore this outfit yesterday when I went op shopping with Samie. I hope you like it! Let me know your thoughts! By the way, I went whale watching with my boyfriend today, it was very relaxing and the weather was perfect! I will make a post about this tomorrow.

my dear friend Samie and I :)
Samie looks so cute. She bought the polka dot skirt when we went op shopping

Wearing the a vintage jumper that I bought from our shopping trip.


Thanks for reading! You can read about my op shopping trip here.

4 comments:

  1. i luv the the hint of turquoise~~~the knitted top is gorgeous and the berret is a cute touch~~~great outfit~~~


    Jessy
    threenothing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely outfit.
    The wooly jumper is gorgeous♥.
    The blue jumper looks really nice and indeed it can be worn as a dress hehe~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like that jumper! I was going to buy one for $50 online. I probably buy it next month if it's still up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice outfit, you look so good in these pictures, I love your skirt and that sweeter is perfect, the perfect touch and your barrette rocks, also you are really beautiful! You have a lovely blog and I am a new follower! Hope you will like my blog and follow back!

    Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

    ReplyDelete