7/14/11

Outfit of the day - Flowers and more flowers!

Remember the blue cardigan that I bought last week? I decided to wear it out for the first time since I got it to my day out with my boyfriend. We went to Burleigh Head's, it was very relaxing but very cold! still beautiful though. We were going to go bush walking but since it looked like it was going to rain so we decided to just walk around the area. I have never visited the shops in Burleigh Heads before, I am glad that I did. There is a street called James street and there were so many unique boutiques, I was so excited to discover them. Near that street there were also some charity shops such as salvos, Vinnies. I bought a singlet from salvos for $4, looking forward to wearing it in summer.

Cardigan - vintage, flower shirt - vintage, brown satchel purchased in Taiwan, high waisted pants - ebay, oxford shoes - gmarket

I love this pair of high waisted pants, but I do think it makes me look shorter and chubby ;( I still love wearing it thought, it's so comfy.


Can you tell I love flowers?


I went shopping in Robina town center with Samie today. I bought a navy coat from Myer, and something else that I regret buying. I will probably be posting about that.

3 comments:

  1. I really like this look! Looks so casual, just staring at it make me feel the cozy-ness of it, haha.

    You can really tell what theme this outfit is. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww this is gorgeous and so adorable. Love the floral embroidery! Hope you visit back, I've got a giveaway going on at the moment if you;re interested! Izzy xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Poya,

    Nice blog. We love it.
    We’ve been taking note of your style and we've come to be wonderfully addicted to it.
    We'd like to invite you as our 1st group of fashionista to join WhatIWear in a conquest to inspire the world,changing one wardrobe at a time.

    Click HERE to become a member - www.whatiwear.com
    Or check our blog at blog.whatiwear.com

    --
    Here are some members who have already joined us.
    Anastasia Siantar - brownplatform.com
    Andree Judd - avantgardien.tumblr.com
    Willabell Ong - paledivision.blogspot.com
    Marie Hamm - themavenpost.blogpost.com
    Paris & London - themadtwins.blogspot.com
    Alyssa Lau - theordinarypeoples.blogspot.com
    Nadine Drexler - whengreengrasswasyellowonpictures.com
    White Lace - whitelace.ro
    Becka Häggblom - sunshineinnorth.blogspot.com
    Michalina Z - stook-pook.blogspot.com
    Jessica C - westmountfashionista.com
    Claradevi Handriatmadja - luce-dale.com

    ReplyDelete