10/15/10

No.1 Gmarket shopping list

昨天終於完成了第一次的Gmarket購物之旅!大部分買的東西都到集貨中心了,希望我的包裹很快就會往澳洲的方向飛來!!買了26件其中包括上衣,裙子,褲子還有鞋子,基本上整身都包了! 當然26件不只是我買的啦!呼..其中還有Ariel和Alice的鞋子。

Ps. 感謝Kay欣欣介紹Gmarket給我和教我怎麼操作

這次的購物清單有:
5 x 洋裝
N雙 鞋子...貨到了在補上-.-我忘記了
2 x 褲群

我先暫時分享給大家我買的洋裝囉!

I finalized my Gmarket order yesterday afternoon and paid for it...good bye $ but yay to new clothes! Before I was gonna purchase my stuff along with Kay and Ling's but their shopping cart was full so I had to register my own account which took me ages to do because the system kept saying the stuff I filled in has to be in English or Korean...which was what I had done, so I had to switched to IE but it still didn't work for ages...Anyway, because I had my own account so I had more time to shop for the stuffs I want! I felt bad for bringing Ariel into GM because she was doing her assignment...and I kind of asked her to have look at the shoes that I was thinking of buying..so she got side tracked T^T

We were browsing for shoes till like 1am ...... then boyfriend and I went home..And the next day when I woke up I got a msg from Ariel about shoes on GM so GM browsing started again......Finally, We decided what we want and I had paid for our order around 3pm phew!

In total we bought 26 items...mostly are mine though and I can not wait for them to arrive :D!


I bought 5 dresses...it was a compulsive buy, they looked so good on the models. ><

PS. Don't ask your boyfriend for opinions..because if they say ___looks good...it kind of gives you more reasons to buy it!!

I bought this in Green...I think I bought it because it looked so cute on the model with the hat ...|||
這件我買湖水綠,Model搭配那個帽子超生火的T^T



I bought this Dress in black, because I bought another lacey dress in white. I shouldn't have bought this one...-.- see..compulsive buying. bad!
這件我買黑色的,因為我也有買另外一件蕾絲白色的。其實對這件soso喜歡..有點強迫性/症之下買了,糟糕

This dress is the other lace dress that I bought. I got this in white.

這件就是另外一件蕾絲洋裝,我買白色的。一開始沒有很喜歡後來覺得他有做腰身穿起來應該很美就買了...


I got this in cream colour was a hard decision deciding between black and cream..
這件我買米色的,黑色的也很喜歡>< 但二選一選了比較有復古味的米色


I LOVE this dress so much...I wanted a maxi dress..and its in polka dot print so it was a must buy...And I started looking into this shop more because of this dress as well......
這件洋裝是買其他件的元兇!!小圖看到的就是這件超級喜歡的,因為想要一件長佯裝又有我喜愛的點點所以就買了


殘念區(還好我沒買不然會破產):
These are the dresses that I also liked but didn't get because they were out of stock in the colour that I wanted (luckily they were out of stock otherwise I would have been broke :P):
I LOVE LOVE this dress...unfortunately black was out of stock so I gave up ><

I was going to get this in Red, but it was out of stock, so cream became my second choice..and it was out of stock as well! phew..:p
這件我想要紅色的但是沒貨,想要換成白色的也沒貨所以就goodbye..還好沒貨

To be continued.....
shoes!

下次在po鞋子購買清單

1 comment: