10/16/10

Gmarket Haul 1 part 2

去年的時候常常都會用中文打網誌但是今年有點對寫網誌這件事情失去興趣對中文也比較生疏,句子的文法怪怪的請不要介意,希望這次新的網誌能持久囉! 這篇是我第一次在Gmarket上買東西購買清單的part 2. 我買了3件比較女生的褲子,一件上衣。

Hi guys this will be the second post of what I have ordered on GM. I got 3 pair of girly shorts and 1 white blouse.





我超級喜歡這一套的,上衣和褲子我都買了本來也要挑戰一下高跟鞋買下這雙但是沒貨的樣子。
This is my absolutely favourite outfit! I love everything the seller has put together for the model. I got the blouse and the pink shorts. I would have got the wedge heel but it was out of stock.   
I was going to get this shirt but its too expensive for me its around $30USD




最近的我比較喜歡女生一點的打扮,前陣子澳洲冬天的時候我的衣服大部分都是黑白灰色系的因為我很喜歡有點rock風格的穿著,雖然說我最喜歡的風格是復古風。大概是因為穿黑灰色系的比較有安全感吧?
Recently I have been liking girly style(feminine)  more and more, you can probably tell from the dresses that I have ordered. My wardrobe used to be consisted of mono tones because I really liked rock-ish girly style. Although my favorite style is vintage, but I guess I felt more comfortable/confident wearing monotones. 


These are the other two shorts/skirt that I got:
這是另外兩件,說真的我不知道他們到底是褲裙還是裙子..
這件我買黑色的 
I got this in Black


I got this in Navy 
這件我買紫藍 

在Po這篇的時候我發現這兩件真的很像....-.-
I kind of realized they looked really similar while I am posting this post..


 
這樣穿很好看 


No comments:

Post a Comment