12/29/10

Gmarket December Top Blogger!

It has been a while since I blogged about Gmarket, it's not that I haven't been shopping on Gm:p Its simply because I have been busy with uni studies..and when holiday started I went to Melbourne for 5 days with my friends, after we got back it was my 21st Birthday...so very hectic! And two weeks after my birthday I went to NZ for 2 weeks with my boyfriend and a couple. It was so beautiful...and I went bungy jumping while I was there!! I still can not believe that I did bungy! Anyway..I had heaps of fun and enjoyed the trip! Back to the topic about Gmarket...I bought a box of shoes, bags..etc before I went to NZ, 1 item that I really love in particular was a floral printed backpack...I brought it with me to NZ! :) I will take photos of the stuffs I bought last time when I have time.

Anyway, I submitted my blog for the top blogger challenge on Gmarket a while ago...I thought I didn't win because I never got any emails from them..and just yesterday when I was browsing on gmarket I checked the top blogger page, and Guess what!! a picture of my blog on the winner lists!! I was so happy to find out about it..however the strange thing is ... I never received an email from GM about on the list of top bloggers :( but oh well...I still received my 50000won gift certificate!! = more spending!! O_O oh no! but it means..more photos soon..!! Anyway, Thanks for reading and I hope you all have a happy new year!!^3^


I am such a show off, please bear with me :P


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your comment~! ^^ !
    Congrats on your win too!! hehe~ yay more to spend!
    I just checked my gmarket account - hmm no gift certificate yet - where did you find it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg so sorry for my really really late reply, but i am happy that you have got your certificate alrdy!

    ReplyDelete